domingo, 26 de abril de 2020

Rav - YOU FUCKERS WERE ASKING FOR THIS ONE (prod. Ljones)


Rav - You fuckers were asking for this one
Lyrics



Call you on the phone, I hate to leave you on your own (4x)
Tender soul splintered Folded in the inner 
Another lonely night: veggie dinners for beginners 
Forcing my own chin up 'fore I give up 
The summer's coming back, but it feels more like it's winter 
The line between my heart and my mind is growing thinner I felt a similar way before, this I remember Kinder egg center post-issues at the factory 
My marbles scatter far, then rarely ever come back to me 
Fast asleep with both eyes open 
See, my description is known psychosis 
Flow like an ocean, sink like a hammer 
Troubled so I smoke and I drink not to panic 
Restless mind not restricted by planets 
Same old shell, different thinking mechanics 
When life gives me lemons, I stick em' on a canvas 
An interesting practice that'll rid me of madness Uh, yeah 

And I know that we could be together But not now, no, not at all Nah-nah-nah-nah-naaah (x2) 

People that I know in the apartments down below Busy with their starring roles in their own tragedies (4x) Call you on the phone, I hate to leave you on your own (4x)

No hay comentarios:

 Puma Blue suena tan fuerte como el momento lo permite, no se como se miden los decibelios, no se muchas cosas, e incluso las cosas que se n...